ServisKEY
 





  Start a Project  
Tablet/Mobile Screen
Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado   Advertise Your Project
 
 

 
My KEY
  Projects Portal (home)
  Consumer Registration
  Supplier Registration
  Supplier Apps/Extras
   
Search
    Suppliers
    Promotions
    Projects
    Services  (+)
   
  Ashburn, VA
   
Resources
  Design Your Project
  Budget Your Project
  Hourly Rate Estimator
  Licensing Verification
   
Connect
  Submit Your Feedback  Feedback
  Facebook  Facebook
  Google +  Google +
  LinkedIn  LinkedIn
  Twitter  Twitter
 

 Services Profile | Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado |

Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado  
| Consumer
profile active since:  JANUARY 2013
|  2
Supplier Website
Map Supplier Location
Send email to Drain America - Plumbing & Drain SpecialistsQConnect Email | Download contact info for Drain America - Plumbing & Drain Specialists
DRAIN AMERICA - PLUMBING & DRAIN SPECIALISTS
CONTACT David House, Owner / Partner
PHONE (303) 255-8882
LOCATION
Thornton, Colorado   80233
Give Us 1% of Your Trust - We Will Earn the Other 99%
Services (1)
Reviews ()
Projects ()
( $ )
Licensing (+)
About ()
 
Contacts ()
 
ALL
 
SERVICE CATEGORIES
PLUMBING CONTRACTORS   Drain Clean & Repair, Fixture Install / Rough-in, Sump Pumps
Search Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado Promotions by Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado Projects by Plumbing Contractors in Northglenn, Colorado Keyword Search [Plumbing Contractors]
 
 
SERVICE MARKETS Residential Residential
 
24hr Service (n/a) Design/build (n/a) EMPLOYEES - - - - - - - - - -
Accept Credit Cards Non-union Labor (open shop) INSURANCE - - - - - - - - - -
Financing (n/a) Bonding (n/a) ESTABLISHED -
Statements on this profile are self-reported for informational purposes only. Always verify necessary credentials and expiry prior to requesting services or goods.
 
 
SERVICE AREAS
CO (Colorado)   Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Broomfield, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Erie, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Louisville, Northglenn, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge,
 
   
Service Locations
 
 
 
CONSUMER RATING & REVIEWS
   
-- Ratings 0 Professionalism Workmanship / Quality Communication On Time / Budget
-- -- -- --
 
  DRAIN AMERICA - PLUMBING & DRAIN SPECIALISTS HAS   0   CONSUMER BOOKMARKS AND   2   RECOMMENDATIONS Support
INDEPENDANT CONSUMER REVIEWS
 
Drain America - Plumbing & Drain Specialists has no written reviews.

Click here to share your experiences and rate this company.
 
     
 
RECENT PROJECTS  
There are no recent projects to display...
 
 
AWARDS
Angie's List Super Service Awards  
 
 
HOURLY RATES & UNIT PRICING
 
PLUMBING CONTRACTORS (3)   
$116.00  -  $119.00 /hr off-hours / holiday surcharge ( 1.5x ) min service hrs billed ( 1.0 )
 
 
 
OPERATING LICENSE(s)
LICENSING JURISTICTIONS:     S = State     P = Provincial     R = Regional / County     C = City / Municipal
 
COLORADO
TRADE CONTRACTOR - PLUMBING CERT#:  - - - - - - - - - -
[S] COLORADO DIVISION OF REGISTRATIONS
- license search restricted to primary service category / zone, consumer login required to view certificate data & additional records.
- this information is self-reported, use verification links and other sources when available to check validity and expiration.
 
 
 
Associates / Representatives CONTACTS / ASSOCIATES
There are no additional contacts registered...  
 
 
ABOUT / PORTFOLIO
Company history / highlights have not been provided yet...  
 
Some data may be restricted to Consumer login
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
MOBILE/
TABLET
My Key Suppliers About   Contact Support   Agreement Privacy Sitemap
Budget Your Project   SCAN PAGE LINK   Design Your Project
Partner Program PARTNER
PROGRAM
© 2018 ServisKEY Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.